I.T. COURSES OFFERED
1. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(BSIT)
2. Associate in Computer Technology(ACT)
Later, responding to the increasing demand to develop the full potentials of the students in terms of Information Technology, RCC decided to offer the B.S. in Computer Science program using a ladderized curriculum. It was first implemented in the first semester of school year 1993-1994 and was granted recognition status in May 1994.
In January 1998, the nomenclature Associate in Computer Science was changed to Associate in Computer Technology (ACT).
B.S. in Information Technology program was offered i the frst semester of A.Y. 2010-2011 to cater to needs of the industry for graduates who are focused o the practial aspects of computing. Today, the program remains stable and constantly produces quality graduates with sufficient and relevant knowledge and skills who are ready to take their place in many different industrial and academic establishments.
The College envisions being a center for nurturing computing professionals who can deliver growth and meaningful change.
The College of Computer Studies aims to develop highly ethical computing professionals with knowledge, skills and attitude adaptable to the growing demands of the industry both in the local and global dimensions.
Graduates of the College of Computer studies should have:
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology should be able to:
1. demonstrate reasonable mastery in software development, hardware organization and data communication through the ability to design, develop and implement functional and effective computer based solutions. manifest competency in the use of productivity tools;
2. employ computing knowledge to conduct research, critically analyze problems, evaluate and produce solutions to computing problems;
3. demonstrate passion for continuous learning throughout their profession;
4. demonstrate Christian values and necessary attitudes needed to become ethical, responsive and proactive computing professionals;
5. show consciousness to quality in whatever products and services to be designed and developed;
6. extend services through active involvement in relevant community programs along computing concerns; and
7. develop love and appreciation of the Filipino culture and become contributing and productive members of teh society.
For inquiries you may contact:
The College of Computer Studies
Tel No.: (045) 405 - 0121 local 211 / Email: email@example.com