OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Loction: Ground floor of Our Lady of Loreto Building.
As a matter of policy, the School aims to ensure that no student applicants receive less favorable consideration on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic origin or religious belief.
All prospective students are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given equal opportunities within the school. The school is committed to a program of action to make the policy effective.
Student applicants must be made through the admission service for entry to a degree program. The registrar examines credentials for purposes of registration and to enforce entrance requirements.
1. Verification of Students and Graduates Records (Grade Evaluation)
2. Issuance of Transcript of Records / F-137 / Scholastic Records
3. Issuance of Certification
4. Issuance of Diploma
5. Issuance of Transfer Credentials
6. Change of Personal Information
For inquiries you may contact:
The Office of the Registrar
Tel. (045) 322-5863/405-0138