The Republic Central Colleges Library is envisioned as the prime mover in the building of a culture of learning that facilitates the School’s commitment to academic excellence. It serves as an intellectual scheme in encouraging creativity and innovation among students for them to become productive citizens.
The RCC Library supports the educational program of the school by providing responsive service, accessible resources and programs that facilitate effective utilization of information and knowledge technology.
- Support the curricular program and contribute to the learning process, and to promote educational growth of the clientele;
- Organize and maintain all sources of information for their effective and efficient use;
- Teach and encourage the proper use of the facilities and resources of the Library; and
- Provide an ambiance ideal and conducive to study and reflection.
- Acquire up to date books and other library resources in line with the curriculum, needs, interests, and abilities of the students;
- Develop students’ skills and resourcefulness in the use of books and libraries;
- Encourage life-long education through the use of library resources;
- Monitor and evaluate the requirements of the students and teachers, continually;
- Improve the physical layout;
- Keep abreast with the new trends of delivering library information and services through the use of technology;
- Improve budget allocation;
- Improve the facilities and equipment according to Deped and accreditation standards; and
- Ensure that the library collection is made easily accessible to users through the proper description, display and circulation of the collection.
The College Library is located at the 5th floor of Our Lady of Fatima Building.
8:00 AM - 6:30 PM Monday to Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
- Bonafide students of RCC
- RCC faculty members, office staff, and administrators
- Visiting users with referral letter