Total Development of Man based on FAITH, SCIENCE and VIRTUE
RCC GRADE SCHOOL
RCC Grade School aims to develop young citizens who are equipped with basic knowledge and fundamental skills, attitudes and Christian values that will enable them to assume their duties and responsibilities to themselves at home and in school and be contributing members to a developing and changing social milieu.
Graduates of the RCC Grade School Department are expected to have:
- acquired basic functional learning that serves as a foundation for further intellectual growth;
- imbibed Christian values as manifested in their relationship/dealings with themselves, their family and immediate community;
- realized their self-worth enabling them to exercise freedom with responsibility and manifest sensitivity to the needs of others;
- developed genuine cultural and aesthetic sense of values as a means of preserving Filipino culture and for a better appreciation of other cultures; and
- developed an attitude of active participation in work as a tool for nation building.
The pupils should be able to:
- communicate effectively using both English and Filipino, orally and in writing;
- apply basic concept, skills and processes on problem solving, and in making decisions in real life situations;
- set goals in maintaining healthy mind and healthy body;
- apply scientific knowledge that may have social, health or environmental impacts;
- participate actively in the promotion of skills and values necessary for artistic expression and cultural literacy; and
- demonstrate Christian values and self-worth in fulfilling responsibilities and active participation in work.