Total Development of Man based on FAITH, SCIENCE and VIRTUE
CDCE III REGULAR BOARD MEETING ON AUGUST 8, 2017
Posted on Jul. 13,2017
The Council of Deans for the Colleges of Education (CDCE) Region 3 will hold its first Regular Board Meeting on August 8, 2017 (Tuesday), 9:00 AM at the Seminar Room, Republic Central Colleges, the host institution. Dr. Charito R. Wui, Dean of the College of Arts, Sciences and Education of RCC, also the Founding Chair of the Council in 1997 is the incoming Chair of the new set of officers for 2017-2019.
Dr. Flordeliza A. Castro, one of the founding Officers who has served the Council for 6 years is the outgoing Chair. The following are the officers of the CDCE Region 3 - 2017 to 2...
»»» read more JHSC KICKSTARTS JULY 2017
Posted on Jul. 04,2017
The Junior High student Council (JHSC) welcomes July with three activities and programs aimed at fostering solidarity, leadership, and stewardship among the studentry, namely the 2nd RCC Junior High School Congress of Leaders, The RCC Junior High School Acquiatnce Party and the Oplan RCC: BalikKalinisan Project (BKP).
The highest student-governing body in the Junior High School is to organize the 2nd RCC Junior High School Congress of Leaders on July 15, Saturday, at the RCC Seminar Room; while this year's Acquaintance Party is to be held the following week, another Satuday, on July 22 at the...
»»» read more
News and Events
RDC HOLDS SEM-WORKSHOP ON ENHANCING RESEARCH CAPABILITY & PRODUCTIVITY
Posted on Jun. 20,2017
The Research & Development Center (RDC) of the RCC held its annual professional development of both teaching and non-teaching personnel to enhance their research capability and productivity on April 18, 20, 25, & 27, 2017. The four sessions highlighted the various aspects of research, from the rudiments and processes of conducting researches. The main discussants were Dr. Gloria B. Abrazado, VPAA, Dr. Jaime R. Dizon, RDC Director, Dr. Jumar G. Basco, OSA & CESO Director, Mr. Jed V. Madlambayan, Head Guidance & Counseling Office, and Mr. Rizalde M. Capio, Principal, Grade School...
»»» read more IT MATTERS TO KNOW BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Posted on Apr. 11,2017
It Matters to Know Business Analytics
NEIL H. DATU
Dean, College of Computer Studies
IBM Academic Evangelist for Business Analytics
IBM Philippines and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Technical Panel for Information Technology Education (TPITE) introduced Business Analytics in May 2013 as a specialization track designed for Business programs (e.g. BS in Business Administration) and Information Technology Education (ITE) (i.e. BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology and BS Information Systems). This is in anticipation of the huge demand for analytics skills.
»»» read more
RCC GRADE SCHOOL
RCC Grade School aims to develop young citizens who are equipped with basic knowledge and fundamental skills, attitudes and Christian values that will enable them to assume their duties and responsibilities to themselves at home and in school and be contributing members to a developing and changing social milieu.
Graduates of the RCC Grade School Department are expected to have:
- acquired basic functional learning that serves as a foundation for further intellectual growth;
- imbibed Christian values as manifested in their relationship/dealings with themselves, their family and immediate community;
- realized their self-worth enabling them to exercise freedom with responsibility and manifest sensitivity to the needs of others;
- developed genuine cultural and aesthetic sense of values as a means of preserving Filipino culture and for a better appreciation of other cultures; and
- developed an attitude of active participation in work as a tool for nation building.
The pupils should be able to:
- communicate effectively using both English and Filipino, orally and in writing;
- apply basic concept, skills and processes on problem solving, and in making decisions in real life situations;
- set goals in maintaining healthy mind and healthy body;
- apply scientific knowledge that may have social, health or environmental impacts;
- participate actively in the promotion of skills and values necessary for artistic expression and cultural literacy; and
- demonstrate Christian values and self-worth in fulfilling responsibilities and active participation in work.