HIGH SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
The RCC High School department aims for the holistic formation of the individual in all aspects of human personality, through the development of five human dimensions, namely: physical, intellectual, social/political, moral/spiritual, and economic.
The high school graduate of Republic Central Colleges is expected to have:
1. acquired and develop critical and creative thinking, independent learning and effective communication to respond intelligently to varied life situations and to pursue higher education;
2. internalized Christian values as motivated in his relationship with himself, others, nature and more importantly with God;
3. develop a sense of pride as a Filipino who is appreciative of his cultural heritage and promote national identity and global solidarity;
4. undesrtood his rights, duties, and obligations as a Filipino citizen and as an individual member of his community and where such knowledge enables him to respect the rights of others;
5. acquired the occupational skills and work ethics needed for his participation in the socio-economic and cultural aspects of his life;
6. participated in various worthwhile activities that will improve his quality of life and the life of the people in the larger community where he lives;
7. develop the hallmarks of a true RCCians-Responsible and competent, commpassionate and committed.
The high School graduate of Republic Central Colleges should be able to:
1. respond critically and intelligently to life situations;
2. communicate effectively using both English and Filipino, orally and in writing;
3. demonstrate learning skills needed for higher education;
4. demonstrate Christian values and self-worth in fulfilling responsibilities and active participation in work;
5. apply basic knowledge and skills and problem-solving and decision-making concerning social, health, environmental, and moral aspects of the community;
6. participate in activities that promote Filipino culture heritage; and
7. participate actively in providing community services, particularly to the underserved members of the society.